I have a pile of books sitting on my bedside table, just waiting to be picked up and delved into!
These are the books I’ll be reading in the next few weeks:
1. Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord
2. A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan
3. George Harrison: Behind the Locked Door by Graeme Thomson
4. Kick Kennedy: The Charmed Life and Tragic Death of the Favorite Kennedy Daughter by Barbara Leaming
5. Cyberspies by Gordon Corera
I love going into my local bookshop and taking a cheeky browse. My booklist is always growing!
What are your books to read this summer?