Looking for a good book to read to brighten those summer afternoons? Here’s a list of books that I’ve found enjoyable:
1. Three Men in A Boat by Jerome K. Jerome – Yes, it’s as good as the title.
2. The Horologicon: A Day’s Jaunt Through the Lost Words of the English Language by Mark Forsyth – If you like words too much and you would like to read about some entertainingly weird ones.
3. The Hourglass Door trilogy – Who doesn’t like a little romance with their magic and time travel?
4. Anything written by John Green – Seriously though. Anything.
5. This Side Of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald – It’s his first novel and it’s a real keeper.
That’s all for now. Hope you give one a try!